Position : Technical Program Manager
Location : Bangalore, India/ Remote
Domain : Cyber Security
Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to join our organization to support our Product development. Technical Program managers are tasked with managing Programs with top-down oversight from inception to completion. They would be responsible to break down the Functional requirements, develop Program plans that meet client/internal needs and coordinate team managers and technical personnel throughout all stages of the Program .
Responsibilities include :
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled Programs
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding Programs
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific Program s or initiatives
- Ability to track Program s against milestones and able to ensure quality deliverables of the product.
- Input into product strategy, technical solutions, system design/approach, and/or architecture. Technical ability to drive right outcomes, design simplicity, and speed of execution..
- Eliminates unnecessary process. Establishes standards. Creates mechanisms and predictable procedures.
- Effective end-to-end program management - as evidenced by a solid understanding of business requirements, timeliness, quality, and delivery of the right technical solution for the customer. Is proactive. Makes sure the right connections are made and actions taken. Mitigates risk effectively. Escalates with good judgment.
- Understands Program /program management tools and patterns. Experience with business and technical aspects of program domain. Balances short-term decisions with long-term consequences
- Around 10 years of experience in Product Development with minimum 3 years in managing Product development.
- Should be familiar with latest tech stack, their deployment requirement and deploying apps on cloud & on premise
- Extensive hands-on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technology experience
- Should have worked with Linux and windows environments to support application deployment, management and administration
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and passion for continuous improvement
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies; Has ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program.