Position : Engineering Manager (50% Technology & 50% People management)
Location : Mumbai
Education : B.E/B.Tech/ MS/M.Tech from IIT/BITS/NIT or premium institutes
Budget : 70 to 85 Lacks Per Annum
- We intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments.
- Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in future.
- We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks.
- We build applications that help banks realise the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
- As an Engineering Manager, you will be playing a pivotal role in enabling us to deliver to its ambitions. You will work with an amazing peer group that fuels this ambition. You will take up initiatives that will create a lasting impact on millions of individuals across various countries. You will be responsible for an engineering team of 8-12 people.
You will be involved in :
- Architecting solutions and drive the technical aspects for the projects
- Breaking down complex requirements into simpler stories
- Working with various stakeholders and helping convert requirements into code
- Managing, mentoring and reviewing engineers for their technical contribution
- Participating actively in hiring and nurturing of talent
- This role involves in 50% Technology & 50% people management activities
We are looking for :
- 10+ years of experience building enterprise systems with 2+Yrs in people management
- Worked on large scale java / JSP applications with good understanding of nuances of distributed systems
- Good at relational databases (MySQL / PostgreSQL) & reporting/BI systems (Crystal, Jasper)
- Worked with IaaS like AWS / GCP / Azure etc
- Worked with Message Brokers and Application Containers
- Analyse, design and architect, develop and maintain software solutions across multiple projects
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture.
- Drive best practices & good with agile practices ( SCRUM, Test Driven Development )
- Manage headcount, deliverables, schedules across ongoing projects, ensure that resources are appropriately allocated and timelines are met in accordance with the project roadmaps.