- Like open source So, do we: Our engineers are active open source contributors.
- If you like distributed systems, then you'll love to here.
- As a Lead Software Engineer in our Distributed Systems team, your job will be to design and implement cutting-edge distributed, scale-out data infrastructure software systems.
- You will be part of a team working on hard problems, including distributed caching, distributed key-value and document data stores, data replication & conflict resolution, scale-out fault tolerance and data layer reliability. You'll work with Erlang, Golang, C/C++ and possibly a few other languages thrown in for good measure. You will probably bring Unix systems and server tech expert to the team.
Position : Lead Software Engineer - Distributed Systems
Location : Bangalore, India
Experience : Not really a cap as long as you have worked with packaged, downloadable software
Compensation : 55 to 75 L.p.a
- Must have 4+ years of commercial or open source software experience (prefer experience with packaged, downloadable software)
- Must hack in C, C++ but you also like the intoxicating power of working in higher-level languages like Go.
- Heavy work expertise in distributed systems
- You- re particular about your toolset, because you have it set up just how you like it and when you- re at your best you- re insanely productive
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance person. You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- Might even have some real-world functional programming experience
- Like working in organizations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
- Create the world's best distributed server infrastructure which companies will rely on for mission-critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built
- Design and implement needle-mover features with simplicity, elegance and economy
- Research industry and academic leading-edge algorithms for distributed consensus, replication, consistency, availability and scalability
- Agile Person, develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software