Senior DevOps Engineer
Experience : 6+Yrs
Bangalore, India - Technology
- You will work in a team of world-class engineers. You will use your expertise to build data center via AWS elastic services, linux Operating system, system monitoring, Orchestration tools, and strong large-scale runtime services, to build a highly scalable and reliable elastic platform which could house microservices. We have aggressive growth goals so the ability to lead a team down the line is a real possibility.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Run platform across Global Regions and ensure consistency in our use of Cloud Services.
- Evaluate and propose new technologies for business solutions.
- Interact with application development teams to understand business requirements and expectations.
- Establish best engineering practices through solid design decisions, processes, and tools.
- Strong experience of building and maintaining ops system to maintain a highly stable and scalable online service 24/7 globally
- Team player, excellent problem-solving skills and ability to learn new technologies a must
- Autonomous, innovative and ready to be challenged
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5-8 years- experience as system engineer/DevOps engineer
- Build our Platforms by working with code(Terraform) to deliver infrastructure services.
- Strong AWS Skills with knowledge of EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, Cloudfront, Cloudformation, Route53.
- Experience in scripting in Shell and Programming in Go or Python or Ruby
- Strong Linux server administration, including low-level system tuning
- Experience in building ad-hoc web services, building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Nagios, Sensu, Graphite, Prometheus, Grafana or similar monitoring/graphing solutions.
- Experience in continuous integration/deployment and testing methodologies and fast release cycles. Working knowledge on Jenkins or Bamboo or Concourse CI or Drone(a big plus).
- Knowledge of queuing systems like RabbitMQ, NSQ, and Redis-MQ. Kafka(a big plus).
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker) and container orchestrators like rancher,kubernetes(Mandatory).
- Deep knowledge of firewalls, load balancers (Nginx, Haproxy) and DNS a big plusFound this job inappropriate? Report to us