We are a year old USA based Startup Product company solving problem in Data Protection, Data Security.
Position: Golang Developer
Location : Bangalore, India
Experience : 4 To 8 Years
Compensation: 30 to 55 L.p.a
- Like open source- So, do we: Our engineers are active open source contributors.
- If you like distributed systems, then you- ll love to here.
- As a Software Engineer in our Distributed Systems team, your job will be to design and implement cutting-edge distributed, scale-out data infrastructure software systems.
You will be part of a team working on hard problems, including distributed caching, distributed key-value and document data stores, data replication & conflict resolution, scale-out fault tolerance and data-layer reliability. You- ll work with Erlang, Golang, Python and possibly a few other languages thrown in for good measure. You will probably bring UNIX systems and server tech expert to the team.
- Work experience between 3 years to 6 years in building large scale high user traffic consumer facing applications.
- Extremely proficient at writing performant, scalable and production ready code in Golang (comfortable with concepts like lambda, streams, multithreading etc)
- Should be at ease with writing neat and maintainable code.
- Experience with NoSQL DBs like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis or Aerospike is required. Knowledge of graph DBs like Neo4j is preferred.
- Strong in algorithms, problem solving and data structures.
- Knowledge of TDD and experience with building applications integrated with CI-CD pipelines (automated build, tests and deployments).
- Exposure to micro-services with good understanding of logging and monitoring. Inter services communication. Should know how to handle multiple versions of APIs.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is desirable.
- Willing to work in a fast paced Startup.