In this role, you will manage and grow Squadcast's existing marketing partnerships. Working alongside other teams, you will be responsible for the relationship management and partnership growth of all existing and future marketing partners. The Partner Marketing Associate will be responsible for increasing Partner engagement with Squadcast's comprehensive suite of marketing resources to help fuel ongoing revenue. The Associate will help launch new marketing programs, provide Partner feedback, and work closely with other teams in delivering the optimal Partner experience.
You will join an existing squad of Marketing team members coming from diverse backgrounds in building a steady stream of partnership announcements, stories, webinars, blogs, and others. You will be part of a team-based organization where you will work with your peers on continuously growing and delivering more kickass partnership campaigns and announcements, that engage an immense community of developers and organizations. An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an analytical approach to decision-making and a growth-focused mentality to communicate and earn support for partner growth initiatives.
- Formulate, launch, and iterate on partner growth plans and initiatives across partnerships
- Develop and execute Partner outreach campaigns to drive increased engagement across the Partner base, and to facilitate the acquisition of new Partners
- Interact with Partners regularly to solve problems and assist partners in using Squadcast's marketing resources
- Quantitatively evaluate partners to inform strategy, priorities and team goals
- Collaboratively work with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Legal & Compliance to launch and grow partners
- Manage existing Partnership Marketing activities and establish appropriate processes and functions to drive partner growth
- Build internal consensus on partnership growth strategies through thoughtful and actionable recommendations
- Champion internal and external branding requirements to effectively position Squadcast's brand throughout the Partner channel
- Assist with the development and management of the messaging and communications plan for existing Partners
- Contribute to other programs and company projects as needed
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 2 - 4 years of experience in partner marketing, partner management, or account management roles. Developer marketing experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred (DevOps a plus)
- Positive, can-do attitude and ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers, vendors, and partners
- Experience building and delivering marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs, and partner activity.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with strong project management skills
- You have a passion for great software products and the underlying technologies that power them.
- A technical degree or past experience in a technical role is a plus
- You adapt quickly, can respond to changing objectives, and are comfortable with Agile principles
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken