Spyne is on a supersonic growth path and we are looking for someone with deep analytical and product marketing skills to join our Product & Technology Team!
As a Associate Product Manager, your primary responsibilities will include working with the team to identify opportunities to improve the product and build entirely new experiences that our community will love.
You will conceptualize, design, and build applications to enable millions of businesses to move online with superior visual content. Whilst you will directly work with the technology team, you'll also be at the center of supporting marketing, sales, and operations team with smart automated solutions to make them successful.
Job Description :
- Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis.
- Talking to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
- Project management to align the technology team and ship products
- Stay up to do date with latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features back to Spyne products.
- Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
- Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings