As a part of the interview process, please send us a one-minute video pitch on why we should hire you. You can share a video via loom or share a Google Drive link to your video under the portfolio section. Profiles without the video pitch will not be considered for this role.
We are looking for a Project Management intern who is willing to play a crucial role in the execution and implementation of projects, team handling and product creation. We majorly use JIRA and Kanban for workflow management and consider project managers key players in delivery management.
The intern will work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience with a variety of clients and companies.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Act as a Scrum Master for a development team and mentor and coach team members on Agile principles and methodology.
- Lead, Arrange and facilitate all Agile phases including, Stand-ups, Reviews, Retrospectives, Grooming, and Sprint Release planning
- Proven working experience in project management is added advantage.
- Experience in Saas based product companies/startups is an added advantage.
- Experience in any PM tool will be an added advantage. (JIRA / Trello / Asana/Kanban).
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us