Urgently Hiring for E commerce company for South Mumbai
Role - Performance Marketing Head
Exp - 7- 15 years
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
We are looking for someone who has the capability, energy, and passion to head all our Performance marketing efforts for one of these businesses. Each business is large and complex, selling multiple categories and a portfolio of its consumer brands. You will need to work closely with other marketing teams, category managers, product managers, and the CXOs to build each category, along with scaling the overall business. We will look at you to acquire new customers as well as retain past purchasers while improving marketing efficiencies. You will get an opportunity to not only own the P&L of the marketing team but also work with multiple teams to innovate across different functions to build the future of the business. A strong understanding of business drivers will be a foundational strength for success in this job. You will be part of the Marketing Leadership team.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Designing; building and executing campaigns on Facebook, Google, Twitter, and affiliate channels as per plan
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Optimise install campaigns to improve cost per install, installation rates, and post install performance.
- Manage all the programmatic campaigns - from ideation to media planning and optimization.
- Measure App engagement metrics like MAU, DAU, and Converting users regularly.
- Drive app acquisition and engagement efficiencies through campaigns using targeting techniques, innovation, and creative excellence.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Managing budgets and finances for digital marketing initiatives for the organization
- Experience in leading and scaling user acquisition in a D2C business is a must.
- Adwords, social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter), content marketing, affiliate channels and google SEM.
- Hands-on experience in designing and launching digital media campaigns across digital platforms such as Facebook, Google, RevX, Criteo, etc. for the eCommerce industry
- Hands-on experience in using analytics tools like Clevertap, Appsflyer, and Adobe Analytics
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem-solving, experimenting, and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
- Customer-centric and problem-solving mindset
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Mobile No - 7208 378 214
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/preeti-jaiswal-8ab546232/
Address - Spring HR Services LLP., EDANS, D'Cunha House, 1st Floor, 53-A, K.K. Marg, Opp. Mahalaxmi Station (E), Mumbai - 400011