Spiralyze is a U.S. based A/B Testing Agency, that helps leading companies increase their Conversion Rate, by testing what works. (Think the intersection of psychology, statistics, and marketing). We have 80+ full-time team members and due to growth, expect to double our size over the next 18 months.
We do deep research into our clients and their customers and figure out what is stopping customers from buying or filling in a lead form. We turn those insights into designs. We code those designs into challenger web pages. Then we A/B test our pages against the original to measure impact.
The project managers sit at the center of our process and have three responsibilities:
Qualities we are looking for:
* Extreme diligence and organization. You make the trains run on time!
* Experience in project management, preferably in a software or digital agency setting.
* Excellent written and spoken English. Your bias is over-communication and reaching out proactively to clients to keep projects moving forward.
* Curiosity about different businesses and technologies and how things work.
* Available working hours U.S. Eastern Standard Time (New York).
For people interested in technology and psychology and curious about what actually works to motivate people to take action, this will be the most interesting job you ever have.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹30,000.00 - ₹80,000.00 per month
We will prioritize applicants who complete this assessment.