Do you have an outgoing personality that shines through via phone, in messages, and when selling?
Do you enjoy interacting directly with customers through all phases of the sales process?
Do you see sales as a service?
Are you a pro at maintaining customer relationships?
If yes, we are looking for you!
We're in need of a fun and engaging sales representative who can communicate with warm leads who have messaged us about services and cold leads as well.
Your job will be to help us reach out and contact those that have engaged with our brand in some way:
- Maybe they liked a post;
- Commented on an ad;
- Sent us a direct message;
- Joined our mailing list;
- Attended one of our live events;
- Joined our Facebook group or the like.
- Selling our services to customers, and representing the brand. This can include asking questions to pinpoint the best offerings, giving presentations, and maintaining customer relationships.
- Reaching out to potential leads through a variety of channels, such as email, phone, text, and social media.
- Negotiating with leads and using persuasion techniques to overcome objections and landing deals that are beneficial to the company, while also providing customers with optimal value.
- Strong interpersonal skills - Sales reps need a mix of both verbal communication and listening skills and have the ability to articulate how a product or service works to leads.
- Critical thinking skills - Must be able to diagnose a prospect’s problems and quickly come up with relevant solutions for the right price.
- Presentation skills - Product or service demos are often an integral part of this position, and reps must be able to concisely explain the core features and benefits to prospects.
- Negotiation - Sales representatives constantly face objections and concerns from leads and must be well adept at negotiating deals.
- Relationship management - Must also be skilled at building, nurturing, and in some cases, sustaining long-term relationships to ensure a positive customer experience.
- At least one year of relevant professional experience preferred
We offer commission plus a base rate.
We’re a coaching company with loads of proven results, press, and a raving community! Our company is Speak Your Way To Cash®!! We help speakers, experts, and authors land paid speaking and consulting contracts! We have more than 1,500 paying clients and wonderful case studies that you can use to have success in this role!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract