At Source.One, we are building an E-commerce 3.0 platform for Industrial raw materials. There are some major differences in the B2B E-commerce market vs a B2C market (like Amazon, Flipkart etc). For instance, in the B2B market, it is very di- cult to push customers to adapt to a new technology given that the smallest customer is a HNI (High Networth Individual). Another example is the volume of trade. In B2C, the average transaction value maybe around Rs. 100-500. In B2B market the minimum transaction value would be around Rs. 5 Lakhs. There are several such interesting differences which makes working in this market a very unique and fun experience.
Designation: Transportation Manager
1. Directing all transportation activities.
2. Developing transportation relationships.
3. Monitoring transport costs.
4. Negotiating and bargaining transportation prices
5. Onboard Efficient Transporters
6. Transportation Issue Management
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, business management, engineering, or related field.
- Detailed Knowledge of FTL Transportation and Issues
- Strong Passion to Drive Transportation through technology
- Drawing from long-term experience in the transportation industry, they take charge with a vision in mind while using problem-solving skills to develop solutions.
What you get:
- Core Team Member of the Fastest Growing Tech-Commerce in India.
- Attractive Salary + eSOPs
- Profit-Sharing participation, with NO Upper Cap.
- Mindshare with the Best Brains in Tech-led Distribution Business.
- Free-hand in designing and implementation Regional Strategies