- This is a key role that will lead the entire process of Educator Acquisition and Training for all K12 categories (CBSE K6-12 as well as State Boards).
- This role would be responsible for everything ranging from planning, execution, team management and cross functional coordination across category teams to enable on time hiring of Educators for batch launches.
- The incumbent should have the ability to directly impact and improve the processes, and increase the speed and efficiency of execution. This role will experience what works, and learn from what doesn't.
- Lead the creation of new systems and processes for Educator acquisition and training.
- Streamline operations and speed of execution.
- Be responsible for the overall quality of Educators being onboarded.
- Build and manage a team of Sr. Category Managers and Associates for managing the operations for the product.
- Manage cross functional stakeholders across category teams, academic coordinators, and product to ensure successful execution of the critical acquisition and training processes.
- 8+ years of experience in operations and project management.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity
- Strong project management, team management and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects
- Startup experience is a plus.