We are looking for a Node.js developer, who possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role and someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's / PG degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least 3 years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹13,207.54 - ₹57,498.78 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram - 695582, Kerala: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- software development: 2 years (Required)
- HTML5: 2 years (Required)