Job Title: Senior UX Designer
Visa: GC or USC
Senior UX Designer
*** Local Candidates are ideal, but we will consider anyone willing to work Pacific Time zone. Role is remote.
TOP 5 SKILLS:
UX experience, in house a plus
UI experience, in house a plus
Ability to present and critique work
Streaming product experience a plus
Experience with OmniGraffle
- Utilize user-centered design methodologies to design intuitive and desirable products that incorporates business requirements, customer research findings and user behavior metrics.
- Successfully juggle multiple projects spanning in scale and complexity with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to implementation with little guidance from supervisors.
- Proficiently produce & deliver comprehensive use cases, wireframes, user flows, prototypes, visual comps, animations and design specifications.
- Present & iterate design solutions and give thoughtful consideration to feedback incorporating your learnings into subsequent iterations of design.
- Advocate for users in fast-pace agile environment with the goal of maintaining a high design quality while meeting business needs and honoring technical capabilities.
- Operate within a Scaled Agile environment to continuously deliver incremental value to our customers but also look ahead to craft an obtainable future vision.
- Develop and maintain detailed design specifications and patterns. Help evolve our deliveries while reinforcing consistent design patterns for reusable, systematic design.
- Create multiple insight driven solutions to the same problem that range in scale to solve for immediate experience needs while building toward an ideal future vision.
- 5+ years of UX/UI design. In-house is preferable but will consider the right candidates coming from agency-side.
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work with demonstrated documentation of those experiences.
- Experience working in highly collaborative team environment.
- Passion for evangelizing designs through strong communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Experience working cross-functionally in an agile setting with product and engineering.
- Possess high-level problem-solving skills within complex systems.
- Proficiency in UX/UI design tools such as Figma & Sketch.
- Prototyping experience with Principal, Unity, Figma or Adobe XD.
- Strong attention to detail and proven track record of complete end to end designs.
- Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction, design, or equivalent degree or professional experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contractual / Temporary
Pay: ₹451,495.00 per year
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Work: 7 years (Preferred)