Vos missions au quotidien
Key Responsibilities -
- Providing 24* 7 database support including incidents, requests & changes.
- Providing on-call database support during week-ends & out of business hours.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Strong knowledge on Production Database Operations & understanding the importance of BAU
- Good Knowledge on ITIL Framework
- Effective communication (Written & Verbal)
- Experience on Incident Mgt and managing Crises calls by engaging with Vendors & Clients
- Willing to accept/take responsibility and problem ownership
- Skill-up on new concepts, features and Open source technology and being Mentors
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Planning and execution of PSU Patching & Upgradation of SQL Server (Legacy Mgt)
- Good Experience on automating PSU Patching, installations and other BAU tasks
- Experience in using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and optimizing the queries, tracing long running queries, blockings and deadlocks.
- Account Management (Login Creation, Deletion, Profile Modification) & managing Security/Audit parameters
- Knowledge on index de-fragmentation, re-indexing and update the index statistics
- Configuration & Monitoring High Availability, Log-Shipping, DB Mirroring, Replication, Clustering and Always-ON
- Periodical Backups of the database and timely recovery when required. Scheduling the automated backup jobs
- Scheduling, Monitoring and Trouble shooting SQL Agent Jobs/Autosys Maintenance Jobs & Maintenance Plans