- Provide day to day application support of end users
- Help manage user requirements/problems and identify business priorities
- Investigate, identify and resolve incidents and problems collectively or independently
- Collaborate with other IT development and infrastructure teams to ensure the stability of production
- Monitor application and chain health. Build monitoring using external tools and develop in-house monitoring tool
- Take initiatives to reduce the operational risks and improve efficiency of day to day production
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, software engineering
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Must Have knowledge on UNIX and SQL. Skill and experienec on VBA, Java, C# is an advantage
- Have knowledge and experience on incident troubleshooting and solution developments
- Have good understanding of financial market sensitivities and obligations
- Willing to learn quickly, work under pressure directly with the desk and peers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English is mandatory
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
SG Global Solution Centre