- Regional Role
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our Client provides Business Process Management, Human Resources Management (BPO/ BPM/ KPO/ HRM) solutions to increase our client's customer experience & organizational objectives.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt work.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Inform Customers About Company's Services And Offers
- Manage Inbound And Outbound Customer Calls In A Timely Manner
- Identify Customers- Needs And Wants, Clarifying Information Whenever Possible
- Ability To Be On Phone For A Long Time And Familiar Using Dialer System
- Collecting repayment (Emi) From Customer
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 6 month experience within a Customer Service or Telesales role, ideally within the Telecommunications industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders