The Job :
You will be leading client delivery teams by breaking down the designing and implementation work and assigning tasks for each sprint. In this role you will be closely working with the team on end-to-end tasks right from requirements design, development, testing to deployment. You will be responsible for ensuring high quality architecture and design that is both stable and scalable.
Your work includes :
- Collaborating with research and development teams to translate concepts into technical solutions.
- Reporting to senior management on the progress of each of your projects.
- Ensuring business customer interactions are smooth.
- Helping the business achieve its goals by strictly following delivery timelines.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science Engineering and have at least 6 years experience with designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting large scale cloud solutions.
- You also have at least 2 years experience leading technical teams through entire software development lifecycle while adopting an Agile approach.
- You have worked on complex modules in the past roles and have experience with disassembling and resolving process related issues.
- You have good understanding of data warehousing and have worked with different reporting tools.
- Ability to diagnose issues and respond in a timely fashion to contain major breakdowns is required.
- You can build and mentor solid teams that can perform with minimal supervision.
The Employer :
Our client is a cloud solutions provider that is redefining end-to-end IT management space using new-age technologies and helping enterprise IT teams make their processes faster and efficient.
The Offer :
- Join a leading cloud solutions provider
- Attractive compensation
- Lead a team of dynamic and talented junior engineers