-Excellent opportunity for passionate tech developers
-Join a leading cyber security company with top-notch expertise
-Attractive compensation and benefits
Headquartered in Texas, our client is a cyber security company with top-notch expertise in data security. They are partnered with industry giants and market leaders across various industries in resolving their cyber security issues.
As a Senior Full Stack Architect, you will be responsible for :
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Python code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Working as an independent coder and should handle a team.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fixing activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Python-based applications (Django).
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Python Programming, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts (Django).
- Collaborating within a project team of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Working with product managers, designers and other engineers to build high quality products (SaaS or software).
- Handling a team of 5
- You have proven track record of successful project/product implementation with a minimum of 5 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- You are familiar with code versioning tools such as Git, Bit bucket.
- You have sound knowledge of database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- You have a good understanding of componentized MVC architecture (and its variations) in modern SPA frameworks.
- You are familiar with microservice architecture, containers, version control, and CI/CD process (Jenkins).
- You have experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and others.
- You have good experience on Elasticsearch.
- You possess experience with REST, including good API design and versioning.
- You have experience developing on both mobile and web platforms.
- You have Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage.
- You have development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- You are adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are detail-oriented and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You constantly stay ahead of the game, question status quo and drive product innovation & finesse
- You are a problem solver have the ability to deliver a high-quality output to our customers