- Our Client focus on delivering the world's best learning solutions for Standardized tests and Competitive exams, as well as Global Admissions Counselling. These are some of the least understood and least transparent aspects of education, and we see this as an opportunity. The Company goal is to deliver measurable & scalable improvement in learning outcomes by providing high quality and personalized learning experience for our students.
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include :
SEO Strategy : Owning, developing and executing our SEO strategy to grow our traffic and lead generation via organic search
Advanced Backlink Building : Use advanced strategies to scale up links and set up a team to acquire thousands of relevant high quality links
Advanced Content Strategy : Own the SEO content strategy and develop content to rank and expand our brand presence in the niche.
Analytics : Monitoring and analyzing our SEO performance metrics including organic traffic, lead generation, search rankings, CTRs and page speed
Content Maintenance : Defining and implementing actions to optimize the search rankings and CTRs of existing content including blog articles, web pages and YouTube videos and identity leveraging SEO Opportunities to improve performance.
AUDIT : Regularly conducting keyword research, backlink analysis, link building as well as technical, page speed, competitor and content audits
Website Performance : Briefing our Web Development team on the implementation of structural, technical and page speed improvements
Website Maintenance : Own and optimize our website architecture, navigation, and SEO technical requirements
Updated SEO : Staying up-to-date on the latest SEO tactics, best practices and Google updates
Skills Required :
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in on-page, off-page and technical SEO
- Extensive experience in keyword research, content planning, link building and page speed optimization
- Track record in coordinating content creation on scale, building up content clusters to achieve fast growth on organic channels.
- Experience improving organic traffic of the website and is confident about doing do for any given niche and website
- Extensive experience in handling Content and Backlink Teams
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects.
- Ideally you have previous experience in ASO and YouTube SEO.
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing