The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Understanding the clients' requirements to develop proposals.
- Actively participate in project planning phase.
- Analysing functional/non-functional requirements and checking for technical feasibility.
- Breaking down this analysis into business and functional capabilities.
- Identifying tools and technologies that will help solve the user needs.-
- Preparing a design document and getting it reviewed.
- Collaborating with developers, testers to work closely on the solution design and deployment.
- Providing service and maintenance support.
- Maintaining knowledge repositories and developing assets for wider usage.
- Working in a team of consultants and on various consulting engagements.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science and have at least 3 years experience working with Salesforce CRM. Masters would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in various offerings of Salesforce CRM is a must.
- SFDC experience with Visual Force/Lightening Development.
- You also possess solid knowledge of web service APIs and integration architecture.
- You are well versed with the various CRM solutions available in the market and their functionalities.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player and have a zeal to learn new technologies to perform and grow in fast-moving environments.
The Employer :
Our client is a consulting firm in the technology domain, that provides professional services to a diverse client base. The company takes prides in its capable and committed consortium of consultants and partners.
The Offer :
- Role within a leading Technology Consulting firm
- Deliver projects for clients operating at global level
- Excellent career development opportunities