- Leadership Role
We are hiring for a company which is into complete water solution provider from entry to discharge level.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
Key Competencies :
- You possess a degree/diploma in Chemical and Mechanical engineering.
- You have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Industrial.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems