- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Join a market leader within Oil & Gas
Our client manufacturing unit to manufacture various items for the Oil & Gas pipeline sector as import substitution.
The initial products we were insulators and the end seals for road and rail crossings, these products were supplied to Indian Oil Corporation for the first two projects later pig cups & bushes, insulating joints, pipeline markers etc. were added to our product line.
Subsequently from 1968 onwards the pipeline construction division was started, initially for laying oil/gas collector lines in the oil fields of Gujrat and later expanded for the execution of pipeline works in the different parts of the country extensively covering west,east,noth-east, north and south India. Now, not only were we in the construction of cross-country pipelines and suspension bridges but were also carrying out river crossings by open cut and hydrostatic testing works for our own pipeline work as well as for the clients and other contractors as specialist agency.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- B2B sales through channel and end customers for HDD (Horizontal Direction Drilling) Products.
- Maintaining and developing relationship with existing & new customers via phone, E-mail, Whatsapp and visits locally and outstation & ensure repeat business as well.
- Identifying and creating new customer by market information and visits.
- Conduct product demonstrations and product commissioning.
- Generate quotation, negotiate, close sale, raise invoice and ensure customer satisfaction with dispatch & delivery.
- Fill customer data & Regular reports as required.
- Maximum Field work (Client visits).
- Graduate in any discipline OR
- Diploma (Engineering) OR
- B-tech OR
- MBA (Marketing)
- Minimum proficiency required in Computers & Smartphone.
- 2+ Years in sales and visiting customers (not tele sales).
- Experience in sale of construction equipment / engineering goods will be preferred