- Regional Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our Client is the leading immigration consultant for student visas, Canada PR, & Australia PR visa services.
The Job :
Providing information about different visa/migration processes over calls and emails as well as face-to-face interactions.
- Candidates have to deal with clients who are looking for PR and other visas among various other countries.
- Successful handover of the registered clients to the operation/paralegal team for further processing
- Consulting the clients for different options for their migration/settlement needs
- To provide consultation to potential and interested clients.
- Maintaining the relationship with clients
- Regular follow-up with them
- Updating the client on the status
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
Experience Required : 0-5 Years
- Strong customer relationships and convincing skills
- Should be able to handle client, telephone, and face-to-face queries, Walk-ins as well.