- Regional Role
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a market leader within Hospitality
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- High Incentives
- Our client is an online travel company with a team of travel experts specializing in the vacation rental industry. We are experts at curating the most suitable and beautiful holiday homes and providing a myriad of experiences to remember. With 10000+ satisfied guests, our aim is to create vacations that are beyond excellence and provide our guests with a seamless booking experience. We have a handpicked collection of over 1000 villas located across Goa, Alibaug, Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar, Mussoorie, Bali, Phuket and so on.
- We are also known for catering to various inhouse experiences and fulfilling all your vacation needs. We, at Ukiyo Stays, offer the perfect blend of quality, affordability, professional hospitality and care.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Initiating telephonic conversations with potential prospects.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Carry out the sales process to attract new clients and maintain fruitful relationships with them and address their needs effectively.
- Negotiate/ close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Achieving the weekly/monthly targets in a high-pressure performance-driven environment.
- Maintain all the data of the clients on the CRM
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Organizing data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analyzing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
Skills Required :
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Client relationship
- English proficiency
- Knowledge of G Suite
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders