- Join a software development company with a global presence
- Great opportunity for fresh graduates to hone skills and gain exposure
- Work with a vibrant and friendly team
Our client is a software development company that has a successful history of delivering services with high client satisfaction. The company has partnered with many international companies over the years and their team of experts with strong business ethics are dedicated to quality and customer engagements.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Preparing test strategy and test cases
- Performing Functional, Regression and Integration testing
- Tracking and managing defects
- Having strong knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Bug Life Cycle.
- Staying abreast of testing tools like Temper Tools, Regex tester etc.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 6 months of experience within a Quality Assurance / Testing role.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data