You will be part of an agile team and will be responsible for :
- Designing and developing test cases.
- Writing manual test cases with the objectives, step-by-step details and executing them.
- Automating these test cases using Selenium.
- Reporting bugs identified or shortfalls to the relevant teams.
- Providing technical and functional support to the teams as per requirements.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least 1 year experience within a software testing role.
- Prior work in a product based organization would be preferred.
- You have a fair understanding of EdTech trends in the market.
- You also have knowledge of testing applications like selenium.
- Following best practices and guidelines is a must in this role.
- You are a quick learner who can grasp technical concepts easily and can work well in teams.
- You can deliver quality work with little hand holding, and have the zeal to perform and grow professionally.
The Employer :
Our client is an EdTech startup that provides users with a unique and enhanced learning experience. Founded in 2017, they are on an incredible growth trajectory, with almost 10 million users in the Asia Pacific region and as a result of their growth, they are actively hiring for their team based in Gurgaon.
The Offer :
- Exciting opportunity for early stage software professionals
- Learn the nuances of the working of a product based organization
- Excellent career development opportunities