- Regional Role
- Flexible working options
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Our Client is hiring for Digital Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO / SEM, PPC, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Display Ads.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing within Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- Experience within Digital Transformation/Change Management, Startup Experience, Social Media/Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics and Content Management Tools (Magento, WordPress, Shopify).
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data