- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Leadership Role
We are hiring for a company which provide profitable wealth management services and discovering new growing financial avenues for clients at affordable prices. They want trading to be more comprehensive and plausible that changes the notion of a non-trader towards stock markets that have been carried out from generations.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and manage the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities.
- Leading and implementing channel specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned Key Accounts retailers.
- Conceptualising and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams.
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility.
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
Ideal Candidate :
Key Competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Marketing Communications, Retail Banking Professional or Trade Marketing within Financial Services industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders