- Regional Role
- Join a market leader within Telecommunications
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our Client is a disruptive real-estate platform that makes it possible to buy/sell/rent a house without paying any brokerage
The Client was started because all of us believed that paying hefty brokerage can not be the only option to find a new home. As tenants, we have been paying these brokerages year on year without seeing any advantage of the broker. The only reason he existed was that there was a huge information asymmetry in the market. Our Client is a platform that removes this information asymmetry and provides a marketplace for free exchange of this information that used to cost 1-2 months of rent as brokerage.
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Recommends solutions to issues in constructive ways.
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Conducts daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Is energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Customer Service role, ideally within the Telecommunications industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams