-Development & Progression
We are hiring for a digital marketing company that offers the most comprehensive suite of digital marketing services.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Generate leads based on in-depth, geo / industry / product research & competitor analysis for focused verticals/ services.
- Set up meetings, ensures the sales personnel is equipped with necessary information. Orient them about subtle nuances captured during lead generation exercise.
- Assist in activation and running of various communications geo/ industry / product campaigns using various mediums (including email, phone & events campaigns).
- Manage Data- Create and maintain database for future reference and use.
- Communicate clearly and gauges verbal and non-verbal cues of the prospects and aims to maximize on them.
- Persistently follows up with client in a clear & timely manner to ensure on building lasting relations.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
Ideal Candidate :
Key Competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Business Development/Account Manager (B2B) role, ideally within the IT Services industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within National Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders