- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Flexible working options
We are hiring for an Artificial Intelligence & Industrial IoT solutions company increasing profitability of manufacturing companies globally.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers through exceptional customer service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits. Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Processing customers' purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
-Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
- Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
- Smooth handing off of the converted sales to projects team through handoff KT.
Ideal Candidate :
Key Competencies :
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Proven sales experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills