The Job :
You will be part of a team responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware and software systems. Your day-to-day work includes providing technical support to internal users, installing new systems and software, setting up new accounts, configuring operating systems, recording inventory related to computer hardware and software, maintaining server backups regularly, tracking and reporting bugs, system errors and breakdowns for easy future reference.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree or Diploma in Computer Engineering or related discipline and have solid understanding of hardware and system software related concepts.
- You have the zeal to learn and perform in fast paced work setup.
- You are ready to take up intensive training to perform and grow in your role.
- Solid analytical skills along with agile working would be helpful.
- Prior projects or work in a relevant field would be advantageous.
The Employer :
- Our client is an IT services firm catering to large scale projects dealing with ERP implementations, Enterprise Cloud solutions, CRM deployments and many more. Established in early 2000s, they have grown leaps and bounds ever since adapting to disruptive technology advancements.
The Offer :
- Excellent opportunity for fresh graduates and early stage IT professionals
Good work life balance