- Regional Role
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Leadership Role
We are hiring for a media management agency to provide cutting edge media related services to enhance values regarding media exposure.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Managing corporate communications across internal channels/platforms.
- Developing messaging and content for corporate communications.
- Keeping staff updated and engaged on corporate developments and strategies through various internal communication channels/platforms.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Driving performance marketing via Demand Generation / Customer Acquisition Funnel, Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Media Buying, PPC and SEO / SEM.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Working on app store optimisation.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
- You have at least 5 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing or Marketing Communications within Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- Experience within Content Management, Content Planning, CRM/Loyalty Marketing, Digital Transformation / Change Management, Internal Communications, Social Media / Viral Marketing, App Marketing, Content Analysis, Demand Generation /Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics, Content Management Tools (Magento, WordPress, Shopify) and Other.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data