- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Leadership Role
Our constant focus is on critical information and maintaining a high level of professionalism. Through our agile digital methodology and practice of constant innovation with domain expertise, we aim to deliver unparalleled customer satisfaction through our services. We believe in dedicated involvement to provide post-implementation support.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
Qualification : Any graduate/diploma student
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- Good writing skills
- Should have a basic understanding of digital marketing
- Preferable if the candidate has done a basic course in digital marketing
- The candidate should be available to join immediately at our office in Bangalore
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard