The Job :
You will be assigned to projects as per resource requirements and will be responsible for :
- Reviewing and analysing complex data models to structure the data and enable better management.
- Preparing mapping document to extract, transform and load data, ensuring data compatibility with all requirement specifications.
- Ensuring performance optimization.
- Creating and designing custom components to address gaps and to ensure efficient usage.
- Training and mentoring junior professionals in ETL processes.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in relational and multidimensional database queries is required.
- You have worked on ETL models in previous roles and have a fair understanding of reports, dashboards and analytical models.
- You also have good knowledge of Data Warehouse loading, tuning, and maintenance.
- Proficiency in programming languages like Java would be preferred.
- You possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to perform both individually and in teams.
- You can train junior analysts and can handle teams to deliver projects within tight timelines.
The Employer :
Our client is an IT service provider. Established in early 2000s they have a large regional clientele to whom they deliver projects right from enterprise software solutions to automation implementations. They have a wide networks of clients ranging from consumer retail to banking.
The Offer :
- An established IT service provider
- Exposure to work on critical, large-scale client projects
- Perform and deliver within a senior role