The Job :
- You will be part of our team working on collecting and interpreting data to help the business make some critical decisions that help improve the business. Your will be playing a critical role in collecting consumer data and analysing the results in order to identify patterns and trends.
- You will also be required to participate in brainstorming sessions to define new data collection and analysis processes.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field and have at least 2 years experience within a Data Analytics role.
- Proficiency in analysing large data sets and the ability to draw business insights is required.
- You have hands-on experience using SQL and Advanced Excel.
- Expertise in scripting language like python is required.
- You have excellent communication skills along with an ability to present your findings clearly.
- You are a goal-oriented individual with solid focus on quality deliverables.
The Employer : Our client is a well-funded eCommerce startup providing customers access to an affordable infinite wardrobe within a seamless online experience.
The Offer :
- Exciting opportunity with a well-backed eCommerce startup
- Work alongside experts and learn the nuances of the domain