The Job :
Your major responsibility will be planning and scheduling marketing and advertising initiatives for meeting client objectives while suggesting new approaches to enhance existing strategies. You will be ensuring project delivery within agreed timelines and budgets. Daily functions will be:
Taking a brief to understand delivery requirements and ensuring relevant resource availability and allocation.
- Developing detailed project plan, delivery milestones and performance metrics to keep a close track of events.
- Minimizing project risks by anticipating and analysing issues.
- Reporting the project status to senior stakeholders both internally and at the client side.
- Presenting ideas related to marketing and advertising to various stakeholders.
- Ensuring proper project documentation is maintained.
The Profile :
- You possess a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related discipline and have at least 5 years experience working within design firms or Marketing & Advertising / creative agencies.
- Prior work as a project / delivery / program implementation manager for a minimum of 2 years is preferred. You have worked on content creation process and have a solid understanding of resources required for a certain delivery within given timelines.
- You have good knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite etc. as you will be required to work on related projects. You are good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines. You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders. You can lead strong performing teams to deliver successful projects.
The Employer :
Our client is a global Marketing & Advertising firm with a renowned client portfolio of companies ranging from Fortune 500 to regional brands.
The Offer :
Exciting opportunity within a global Marketing & Advertising firm
A chance to accelerate your careeer