- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Join a market leader within IT Services
- Great financial rewards
Our Client is hiring for content writers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand customer behavior, and buyers journey and strategize content for different channels.
- Writing effective content for the Stone Depot website, email campaigns, paid ad copies, blogs, social media, and newsletters, to create brand awareness and generate revenue.
- Generate followers and brand loyalty through digital content.
- Write for internal communication channels.
- Manage social media and analyze content performance.
- Work closely with SEO, Customer Success, Creative, and Marketing teams to create impactful Content.
- Take ownership of brand development activities.
- Edit content to ensure quality, consistency, and alignment with Stone Depots purpose and image.
- Repurposing content to meet the needs of the readership.
- Suggesting improvement in tone and structure of content.
- Monthly / quarterly performance reporting.
- Work with minimal supervision and guidance.
About You :
- You should be a person who thrives on building and maintaining relationships and is passionate about making a difference.
- You should be a communicator with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and who wont compromise and cut corners.
- You should have the ability to listen. Interpreting customers needs by repositioning them into meaningful content is critical.
- You should have excellent writing and communication skills with knowledge of SEO practices.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in content writing, content marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal driven
- Experience of working with Australian customers would be an advantage
- A strong ethical compass
- Active listening, and reasoning abilities
- Ability to evaluate and articulate best-in-class solutions without compromising on integrity