- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Leadership Role
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
We are hiring for a company who is a Retailer of Designer Fiber Sheet, Roofing Fiber Sheets & Green Fiber Sheets.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
Ideal Candidate :
Key Competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Content Management within Utilities industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Experience within Content Management, Content Planning, Community Management, Content Analysis, would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Content Management Tools (Magento, WordPress, Shopify) and Google Analytics.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems