The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Managing a team of analysts to develop BI processes and implementing them.
- Monitoring and leading the design and maintenance of BI applications to enhance business decision making.
- Identifying and resolving issues arising as a result of implemented complex models.
- Ensuring delivery milestone and goals are met well in time and budget.
- Acting as the point of contact for senior management when it comes to BI teams.
- Documenting and regularly reporting activities undertaken to the Head of Data Science.
- Mentor junior analysts and ensure regular training is provided to them in order to build a robust team with solid technical skills.
- Always keeping up to data with market trends and latest tools.
The Profile :
- You possess an advanced Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field and have at least 5 years experience in a Business Intelligence role. A minimum of 1 year experience leading teams is required along with a solid track record of performance. Proficiency in data querying or modeling techniques with SQL or R is a must.
- Hands-on experience using data visualization tools like Tableau is a must. You can interact well with all levels of professionals and have the ability to operate successfully in fast paced environments. You are always up for learning new techniques, developing latest skills and you strongly believe in equipping your team with all resources required that is required for a flawless performance.
The Employer : Our client is an eCommerce giant with wide spread operations and a committed workforce delivering best-in-class results.
The Offer :
- Excellent employer to work for and grow professionally!
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Build and lead a team of talented junior analytics professionals