- Fantastic work culture
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
We are hiring for a company offering comprehensive career planning assessment certification and platform to institutions/organizations and professional counselors across globe.
The Job Key responsibilities areas :
- To prepare a well researched document of all the details based on students country and course preference.
- To conducting impactful webinars on set topics (related to international admissions) as a tool to mass interact with students and generate more quality leads.
- To effectively handle incoming inquiries and interact with students who aspire to study abroad.
- To have a detailed discussion with students to understand their eligibility and preference.
- To follow up with students and to move them towards closure i.e making them submit application for further admission process.
- Exceptionally prompt with student queries, in order to achieve target based results.
Ideal Candidate Key Competencies :
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent presentation skills/public speaking during webinars.
- Self-motivated and be a team player.
- Should be a leader and result driven personality.
- Must enjoy interacting with people.
- Interest to engage in deep research using the internet.
- Must be always open to learning.
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in Business Development/Account Manager (B2B), Consumer Insights / Market Research or Marketing Communications within Professional Services industry.
- Experience within Area Sales, would be a strong advantage.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments