- Flexible working options
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our Client is based in Ahmedabad designs and develops ERP & point of sale (POS) platform for manufacturing and retail industries in India and internationally. It provides solutions to manage Production, Inventory, Cloud-POS, Smart Retail, Omni channel ecommerce, Self - Checkout, Smart Cart, m-POS, Self-Ordering, Cloud Printing, Customer Loyalty, Memberships, Self-Kiosk, GST Returns, Accounting, Analytics and much more! It also provides third party POS hardware with additional enhancing solutions for additional fees.
The Job :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Acquiring new customers through personal interactions, word-of-mouth, and cooperation with the marketing division.
- Use different tools for Lead generation.
- Participating in networking events to do research and make connections with potential clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Making suggestions for improvements or new services that customers could find valuable.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with customers to obtain the most affordable costs.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Ideal Candidate :
Candidate Requirement :
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.