Are you a passionate person who is willing to thrive in the field of Human Resources in a Product based company? Are you an avid learner who just wants to excel in the role as an HR? We believe you are the right choice of talent we are looking for.
To us, smooth operational activities is key theme for thriving business. It implies that HR Operations duties will involve managing employee activities such as employee relations, Training & development, employee engagement, grievance’s, Performance Appraisals etc.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Address employees’ queries on issues related to compensation and all other relevant topics
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- To conduct timely various employee engagement activities
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors
- Asses and maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of the same
- Complete HR operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results & nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance & timely feedback
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Manage employee benefits, including broker/ vendor relationships, enrolment, claims resolution, and general employee inquiries
- Manage the employee onboarding and offboarding processes to enhance new and departing employee experience
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures
- Act as the primary HR point of contact for all ISO & Internal audits and work with internal teams and manage HR compliance documentation, process and audits
- Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for…
- Fresher to 1 years of related HR operation’s experience required, with prior experience with product based or startup will be plus.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of any HRMS.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practice.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us