Tech Lead: We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- 8+ years of Strong experience in client-Server / Cloud applications development
- Developing frontend & backend solutions + architecture
- Designing good user experience
- Perform self-review of the code unit testing / Code reviews
- Participate in design discussions and keep abreast with overall product roadmap
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Experience of working in Agile environment following Scrum processes and delivering code with high quality
- Familiarity with different frameworks, NLP, AI/ML
- Experienced in working on Express MVC pattern
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Experience in evaluating different open source libraries for the specific product needs.
- Excellent Debugging skills
- Experience in writing unit testing using Mocha or equivalent framework.
- Experience in working in SaaS / PaaS(AWS/Azure etc.)
- Knowledge in GIT, JIRA
- Able to understand the workflow, dataflow, data models, technical architecture of existing systems and components at a level that they can be used to translate business requirements
- Partnering with internal (Product Owner, SME) and external (third party, other vendors) stakeholders to connect, test and maintain application integration.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good team player, collaborator and influencer
- Quick learner and should work independently
- Good problem-solving skills, Attention to detail
- Take ownership of development work and deliver independently with Minimum/No review and monitoring expected, taking complete ownership of the deliveries assigned
- Integration with third party products as and when required for client needs
- Express highest degree of logical thinking and great aptitude skills
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Full stack developer with quick learning attitude.
Job Type: Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us