About the Company:
We are a Startup engaged in creating an easy & effective Hyperlocal Marketplace that connects local business with their own neighborhood. Our mission is to effectively blend online and offline shopping experience for our customers. We are here to empower small local business by providing them a digital toolkit needed for their growth. With the mission of selling and buying local.
Please visit www.smann.in for more details about us OR Download "Smann" APP from Android Playstore.
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
- Responsible for the sales activities in the assigned region.
- Create a planned schedule and ensure execution is as per plan.
- Support in hand-holding all key stakeholders by tracking, following-up and ensuring the timely progress of client businesses through each stage of the sales life-cycle until completion.
- Maintain and review monthly sales tracker of accounts and targets.
- Proven record of on-boarding merchants.
- Follows up diligently on leads received from other areas of the organization.
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
- Work with other teams' design, operations, and marketing teams.
- Meeting the clients F2F, interacting, and gaining detailed knowledge about their business, identifying the key areas of improvement.
- Offering proactive solutions to improve the performance of key metrics.
- Identifying opportunities of additional revenue generation, lead creation for upselling other services provided by 'Smann'.
- Being customer-obsessed and ensuring that the clients are happy with the services provided by 'Smann' act as the best promoters of our brand through Word Of Mouth.
- Making sure of every order being delivered the way it's supposed to be with no margins for errors or affects the customer experience adversely.
- Internal coordination: This involves coordinating with all internal stakeholders which includes but not limited to Category managers, Finance, Marketing, supply, and other allied teams.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Very strong relationship building skills.
- Familiarity with the geography and market understanding of the city.
- Bachelors or associate degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Familiar with the geography and market understanding of the city.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Knowing the local language is mandatory.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent organizational and team handling skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Basic understanding of excel will be an advantage.
Interested Candidates can send their updated Resume along with below mentioned information:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- If selected how soon you can join
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per yearFound this job inappropriate? Report to us