Are you a creative person? Fond of creating new and original posters, websites, logos, and many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually? Do you want to be a part of a company that has an inspiring vision, a fun and flexible work environment, and values its employees? Then, we want to hear from you!
Our mission is simple: Think Big and Create Positive Change. We are a high-energy, fast-paced real estate investment company that wants to create a better future. We are looking for forward-thinking individuals that want to do the same.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for the company's brand logos and websites.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, Canva, Figma, etc.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Desktop/Laptop (at least i3 or ryzen 3, 8GB RAM)
- Stable wired connection with at least 5MBPS