Are you a creative person? Fond of creating new and original content for blogs, articles, social media, and a company website? Do you want to be a part of a company that has an inspiring vision, a fun and flexible work environment, and values its employees? Then, we want to hear from you!
Our mission is simple: Think Big and Create Positive Change. We are a high-energy, fast-paced real estate investment company that wants to create a better future. We are looking for forward-thinking individuals that want to do the same.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for our website and social media sites.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Desktop/Laptop (at least i3 or ryzen 3, 8GB RAM)
- Stable wired connection with at least 5MBPS
**Education and Experience: **
- BA/BS in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.