Actively looking for - Chief of staff/ VP
Location - Bangalore
CTC - Open
Industry - SAAS/ Software Services
An MBA or Engineering from tier-1 institute is a must.
The Chief of Staff is a leadership role who will work closely with the founders & CXOs on various strategic initiatives. This is a multi-stakeholder role where the person will interact with functions across the organisation and outside to drive multiple strategic projects.
Prior experience in a Chief of Staff or strategy role is required.
- Drive strategic projects along with the leadership team. This will involve planning and execution of strategic projects.
- Handling cross-functional meetings, partnering with leadership and external stakeholders.
- Manage prioritization of cross-functional projects and initiatives to ensure continued focus on company long-term strategy and vision.
- Proactively collect cross-functional insights to anticipate and quickly address problems.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Should have generalist skills across functions like product, tech, finance, marketing, HR, sales, strategy & ops.
- Exhibits deep understanding of high-growth SaaS & fintech businesses.
- Demonstrates significant attention to detail with a proven capacity to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives, cross functionally in an organisation at global scale.
- Effective at balancing both strategy and execution
- Cares deeply about customer-centricity and our mission of helping thousands of organizations grow better.
- Is deeply analytical, comfortable navigating data and working in ambiguity.
- Exemplary communication and relationship building skills at all levels from senior executives to Individual Contributors.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
- You will closely work with the founders. You will provide constant updates to the board and the other Sr management teams.